Welcome to True Path Acupuncture & Wellness
Do not come to the office if you are currently experiencing: cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, sore throat, any other upper respiratory or infectious disease symptoms.
Acupuncture & Holistic Health Coaching
Services: Acupuncture, E-stim/Electro Acupuncture, Motor Point, Trigger Point, Tui Na (Medical Massage), Gua Sha, Cupping, Facial Rejuvenation/Cosmetic Acupuncture and Functional Holistic Nutrition in Midtown Manhattan, NYC
- Accepts PPO out of network insurance plans covering acupuncture.
Pain/Physical Injury. Digestive Disorders. Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Stress/Anxiety/Depression/Trauma/PTSD. Addiction. Skin Conditions. Gynecological. Fertility. Libido. Headaches/Migraines. High Blood Pressure/Circulation. Sleep Issues/Insomnia. Autoimmune. Allergies. Asthma. Respiratory. Eye. Ear. Nose. Throat. Weight Loss. Diabetes. Cancer Pain. Modulate the Immune System. Vertigo. Bell’s Palsy. Toxins. Fatigue/Low Energy. Facial Rejuvenation/Cosmetic Acupuncture. And More.
– Click the video below to listen to Jason give an interview about his experience, how acupuncture works and what it treats –
Dr. Pyeatt is a licensed Acupuncturist in the state of New York. Before Acupuncture, he worked in Media Broadcasting and was a Public Affairs Officer in the Army, getting out of service in the rank of Major. He has a master’s degree in diplomacy and international relations with a focus in conflict resolution. Jason has a passion for self-nourishment and wellness, which led him to a nutrition school and to becoming a certified Functional Nutrition Holistic Health Coach.
“So why Acupuncture? Like a lot of Soldiers, I sustained a few injuries: 5 herniations, a cracked vertebrae and torn hip labrums. I lived with chronic pain until I found Acupuncture. Also, Acupuncture, changing my diet and a specific type of detoxing helped me to get rid of Psoriasis. “I saw the ability of Traditional Chinese Medicine to bring a person into balance: Body-Mind-Spirit, allowing a person to truly Heal themselves.” “I meet someone where they are and want to help someone become the best version of themselves - I treat all conditions and have a personal passion in the areas of pain/physical injury, emotional support/trauma, digestion/self-nourishment, fertility and autoimmune conditions.”
Acupuncturist Training, Certification:
Acupuncture School is a medical program which takes four years on average to complete full time with over 3,500 curriculum hours and includes the same Bio-Science requirements /classes as a student in Western Medical School as well an in depth study and mastery of Chinese/East Asian Medicine. Both course loads Western and Eastern are taken at the same time as well as hundreds of clinical hours, National Board Licensing exams and state licensing requirements.
– Acupuncture lowers blood pressure in patients already taking medications for high blood pressure, or hypertension.
– Acupuncture for treatment of uncontrolled pain in cancer patients
– Acupuncture and moxibustion for lateral elbow pain
– Pain management with acupuncture in osteoarthritis
– Acupuncture and women’s health
– Wrist-Ankle Acupuncture for the Treatment of Pain
– Research Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Pain
– Acupuncture for Treating Depression-Related Insomnia
– Effectiveness and safety of acupuncture therapy in depressive disorders
– Electro-acupuncture improves psychiatric symptoms, anxiety and depression in methamphetamine addicts during abstinence
– Acupuncture’s Role in Solving the Opioid Epidemic
– Acupuncture for Chronic Pain
– Need Pain Relief? Try Acupuncture Instead of Opioids
– Acupuncture in Inflammatory Bowel Disease
– Study of the mechanisms of acupuncture and moxibustion treatment for ulcerative colitis rats in view of the gene expression of cytokines
– Efficacy of acupuncture for chronic constipation: a systematic review